Deep indigo blue contrasts with light off-white cream in softly curved stripes inspired by the shape of fern leaves. Soft as cashmere but easier to care for, this pure cotton wrap is machine washable and incredibly versatile; it can be wrapped, draped, worn as a scarf, or used as a light shoulder blanket on a chilly night. Add a belt or pin for even more creative effects!
Care Instructions: Machine wash on delicate cycle with cold water. Tumble dry with low heat on delicate cycle. If needed, press with a warm iron when just slightly damp.
- Materials: 100% Egyptian cotton
- Measurements: Measures approximately 76in H x 23in W x 1/8in D
- Made of 100% Italian-spun Egyptian cotton
- Super soft long staple cotton is machine washable and does not pill
- Jacquard knit creates a two-sided effect with the back side showing an inverse color pattern - fold an edge back to easily create a contrast border!
- Incredibly versatile design
- Can be folded, wrapped, pinned, or belted to create an endless number of styles!
- Handmade by a small independent artist
Images by Bezel & Kiln
LMF114 $125 - Indigo and Cream Forest Fern Wrap