Sturdy brown leather protects this gorgeous journal, which closes with a skeleton key wrapped around the cover. Although most Divina Denuevo journal covers are made of soft leather, this one is stiffer and more armor-like - ideal for a journal that might see harsh conditions!
Each Nottinghill journal cover is one of a kind, made from one of a variety of different leathers and featuring an antique skeleton key on a leather wrap to secure the replaceable lined journal inside.
There’s even a hand-stamped leather placard inside the front cover which tells the story of your journal’s unique key. Whether it’s from a French village in the 1800s or a piece of shipwreck salvage, each key is your own piece of history!
- Materials: Leather, antique skeleton key, metal hardware, lined journal
- Measurements: Measures approximately 9 1/4in H x 6in W x 1 1/2in D; approximately 18in W when fully open
- Beautiful full-thickness leather develops a lovely patina with use
- Leather wrap closure is finished with an antique skeleton key that tucks into a loop on the front cover
- Honors the history of the key, with the story of each key’s specific origins hand-stamped on a leather plate inside the front cover
- Rich, classic leather construction elevated by distinctive styling and a focus on history
- Included lined journal can be easily replaced, giving you a journal to treasure for decades
Images by Bezel & Kiln
DID02WA $88 - Walnut Leather Large Nottinghill Journal