Harkening back to our early days, the F.C.O. (Freeman Concept One) Jacket is our updated (and lightweight) take on the original Freeman Jacket aesthetic. Not intended to be fully waterproof like our classic Freeman raincoat, this style comes as an answer to the calls over the years for something unlined that can be tossed on over other layers without keeping in too much heat. Using a special waxed cotton from a storied mill in Scotland, what we've created is a breathable, lightweight jacket that will be your go-to outer layer for misty mornings and drizzly nights. Like everything we make, The F.C.O is designed, cut and sewn in our Seattle studio, each one made with care.
- 100% Organic Waxed Cotton Ripstop fabric
- Wearable, light, water resistant wax with Flourocarbon Free coating.
- Lightweight, 4.5oz fabric
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket with snap closure.
- Handmade in Seattle.
- Model wears a size 38-M, is 5'11", and typically wears M.