Buttery golden curry and soft cream are interwoven in a gorgeous fern-inspired pattern on this beautiful wrap. Soft as cashmere but easier to care for, this pure cotton wrap is machine washable and incredibly versatile; it can be wrapped, draped, worn as a scarf, or used as a light shoulder blanket on a chilly night. Add a belt or pin for even more creative effects!
Care Instructions: Machine wash on delicate cycle with cold water. Tumble dry with low heat on delicate cycle. If needed, press with a warm iron when just slightly damp.
- Materials: 100% Egyptian cotton
- Measurements: Measures approximately 76in H x 23in W x 1/8in D
- Made of 100% Italian-spun Egyptian cotton
- Super soft long staple cotton is machine washable and does not pill
- Jacquard knit creates a two-sided effect with the back side showing an inverse color pattern - fold an edge back to easily create a contrast border!
- Incredibly versatile design
- Can be folded, wrapped, pinned, or belted to create an endless number of styles!
- Handmade by a small independent artist
Images by Bezel & Kiln
LMF106 $125 - Curry and Cream Forest Fern Wrap