A true rock star, the Troubadour works and plays as hard as you do. With 4 interior pockets protected by lightweight water-resistant glazed canvas, a front pocket with magnetic snap closure, and foam-padded flat bottom on metal feet, this is one back that’s ready to tackle all your everyday needs! Removable cross-body strap is adjustable from 30in to 52in long, allowing you to go from a handbag to shoulder bag to crossbody with ease. The top zipper opening measures 10in W, easily able to fit an iPad or 11in iPad Pro.
Although it looks and feels like leather, Crystalyn Kae’s glazed canvas material is fully vegan and machine-washable! Unlike vinyl or other plasticky leather substitutes, glazed canvas won’t peel or flake and will last for decades. One customer came into our store with a bag they’d had for over 15 years!
- Materials: Glazed canvas, reclaimed fabric lining, stainless steel hardware
- Measurements: Body measures approximately 9in H x 14 1/2in W (top)/9 1/2in W (base) x 3 1/2in D (expandable); removable strap is 1 1/2in W and adjustable from 30-52in long including hardware, and attached hand straps are 1in W x 14in long with a drop of 5 1/2in
- Glazed canvas material looks and feels like leather but is vegan, rainproof, and scratch-resistant
- No peeling plastic here; glazed canvas is extremely durable and long-lasting
- Removable 30-52in adjustable strap goes from shoulder to crossbody length
- Non-slip material grips strap adjustment slider, so it stays where you put it
- Sturdy attached hand straps for use as a handbag
- 1 outer snap pocket, 3 open interior pockets, and 1 interior zipper pocket
- Flat, foam-padded bottom with 4 metal feet
- Large enough to hold most tablets, including an 11in iPad Pro
- Machine washable!
- Washing instructions: Shake out any debris from bag. Pre-treat any ink stains; Crystalyn Kae recommends saturating ink spots with Folex carpet spray and blotting dry. Place bag in mesh laundry pouch or in a pillowcase held shut with safety pins (invert lining for best results). Wash in cold water on gentle cycle using a tablespoon of laundry detergent and a cup of vinegar. Hang dry.
- Versatile, durable, and vegan
- Made by hand in Seattle, WA
Images by Bezel & Kiln
CK601A $280 - Ale Brown Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK602A $280 - Black Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK603A $280 - Butterscotch Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK604A $280 - Red Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK605A $280 - Citrine Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK606A $280 - Teal Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK607A $280 - Wine Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK608A $280 - Gray Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK609A $280 - Chocolate Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A
CK610A $280 - Navy Mini Troubadour Convertible Tote A